IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ORDERING. READ THOROUGHLY.
ALL GearHead Chainsaw parts can be ordered via authorized dealers here:
- Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org ONLY
- DO NOT contact GearHead Sales to place a chainsaw parts order.
These drop-in replacement deflectors are CNC machined from 6061 aluminum and utilize the factory spark arrestor if desired.. Benefits are more airflow and power as well as a cooler-running saw.
*Check local noise ordinances before purchasing, and always use hearing protection when running a saw that has a modified exhaust.*
*Proper carburetor tuning is required for the saw to run correctly after installation. Damage to the saw is possible with improper carburetor adjustment.*
CS-590/600/620 Super Air Filter Seal Kit:
- This item was developed to address a deficiency of the factory filtration sealing. By adding a laser-cut 304 stainless steel shelf, an O-ring can be added and provide a perfect seal to the air filter. Additionally, O-rings are also provided to properly seal around the air filter stud ensuring that 100% of the airflow has to go through the air filter media.
CS-590/600 Offset Flywheel Key:
- NOT FOR USE WITH CS-620 COIL
- Get the performance of the popular CS-620 coil upgrade without the expense. This offset key gives the saw an additional 6 degrees of timing advance. With the factory 590 coil, this mod gives the saw very similar timing numbers to the 620 coil in the actual powerband of the saw. This does not eliminate the rev limiter of the 590 coil but this normally isn’t a problem since rpms will normally be 12000 or less in the cut (rev limit is 13500 rpms).
- 7075 Aluminum