SEE FEEDBACK FROM THE ECOBOOST F-150 COMMUNITY HERE:
Detailed installation video (17-20 Raptor) by Auto Mafia Racing on YouTube
Step-by-step installation guide (2021 PowerBoost) by Gears & Gadgets on YouTube
Detailed product review by user Slater2111 at F150Forum.com
Detailed product review by user weaponsfree at FordRaptorForum.com
- 40+ degree reduction in Charge Air Temperature (CAC) observed in real-world conditions (original Titan featuring similar proprietary core composition)
- Direct bolt-on replacement – no modifications required other than removal of the AGS (active grille shutters)
- Condensation drain on the cold-side end tank allows for seamless draining of built-up fluid
- Over 82% greater core volume than OEM intercooler (21″ x 9.43″ x 5.32″)
- High-flow cast end tanks (featuring the CVF logo) ensure considerably better airflow efficiency than welded aluminum
- TIG-welded bar-and-plate construction
- CVF Lifetime Warranty
TAKING THE EXCEPTIONAL VALUE OF THE ORIGINAL CVF TITAN INTERCOOLER ONE STEP FURTHER
While our original CVF Titan Intercooler is unmatched when it comes to performance for your hard-earned buck, the Titan v2 takes performance a step further by featuring a 27% larger core, eliminating the cold side coupler connection, and introducing a condensation drain on under the cold side end tank. The advanced design not only allows for better cooling than the already exceptional 40+ degree Charge Air Temperature (CAC) reduction proven by the CVF Titan (data charts are on the product page for the original CVF Titan here) but also seamless installation on 15+ F-150 EcoBoost models.
LESS HEAT, MORE POWER
Improve the performance of your EcoBoost F-150 by replacing the small, inefficient stock intercooler to reduce heat and produce more power. This intercooler is a direct fit replacement that features a core over 82% larger than the stock unit.
EXCEPTIONAL CONSTRUCTION FOR MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY
Manufactured from top-grade aluminum, the CVF Titan v2 Intercooler features a TIG-welded proprietary bar-and-plate design for maximum durability and fully cast end tanks (imprinted with the CVF logo) to ensure maximum flow of air into the unit and out to your turbo – equaling more HP.
APPLICATION AND INSTALLATION
This intercooler is specifically designed to fit both the 2015-2023 EcoBoost F-150 2.7L, 3.5L and Raptor models as well as 2021-2023 3.5L PowerBoost models. There is no modification other than AGS removal required to install the intercooler.