BUNDLE DISCOUNT AVAILABLE WHEN PURCAHSED WITH INTERCOOLER – AUTOMATIC DISCOUNT IN THE CART.
SEE FEEDBACK FROM THE ECOBOOST F-150 COMMUNITY HERE:
Detailed product review by user Npion23 at F150EcoBoost.net
- Direct bolt-on replacement
- Made from 3.5″ to 3″ (cold-side piping) and 2.5″ (hot-side piping) aluminum in wrinkle black finish
- Mandrel-bent aluminum construction features significantly improved thermal capacity and 1/3 of the weight when compared to stainless steel alternatives
- Includes heavy-duty t-bolt clamps and ultra-resistant 4-ply couplers
- Designed for use with all aftermarket (stock fitment) or stock intercoolers
- CVF Lifetime Warranty
The Aluminum Intercooler Hot-side + Cold-side Piping Kit is designed to improve the performance of your EcoBoost F-150’s turbos by improving the performance of your intercooler via an increase in airflow over the OEM alternative. This kit replaces the weak stock rubber hot-side and the restrictive cold-side piping with mandrel-bent aluminum tubing for smoother airflow.
The 3.5″ to 3″ cold-side and 2.5″ hot-side pipes features mandrel bends to allow for smooth air flow and the ultra-resistance fibers on the silicone couplers offer enhanced tolerance against heat and pressure.
Designed to install easily with basic hand tools, the Piping Kit requires no extra modifications and should only take you about 90 minutes to swap out. Complete with all necessary t-bolt clamps and ultra-resistant couplers, this kit allows for a quick install.
This product is designed to fit 2011-2014 Ford F-150 3.5L EcoBoost models.
Note: The cold side pipe is a direct-fit replacement to Ford OEM part no. BL3Z6F073A.